It’s a familiar picture, a shopper walks into a store, grabs a cart, and reaches for the store circular to update themself with what’s on sale. Yet, things are shifting. In today’s digital age, shoppers needn’t navigate through pages of thin newsprint anymore. A whole new generation of digitally savvy shoppers can easily access circulars through their mobile devices. What’s more, advertising is catching up by allowing retailers to offer consumers personalized ads matched with their interests and shopping patterns. Watch this webinar-on-demand, featuring industry experts from Facebook, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet, Flipp, Universal Media-Analytics, and StitcherAds, to learn how you can unlock the next level of circular personalization and targeting on social.
- The evolution of the circular and how the pandemic has shifted how stores engage with customers.
- Challenges and Benefits that retailers and grocers have seen by shifting to digital circulars.
- First-hand accounts of how digital circulars are boosting engagement, improving loyalty, and increasing sales.
Host: Ben Flaccus, President, Ben Flaccus Consulting
- Conor Ryan, CIO and Co-Founder, StitcherAds
- Devon Whiteway, Client Solutions Manager, Facebook
- Tom Kuypers, Senior Vice President Marketing, Ollie’s Bargain Outlet
- Kyle Cook, SVP of Digital and Emerging Media, Universal Media-Analytics
- Adam Halim, Senior Vice President, Business Development, Flipp